Welcome to Coastal Cosmetic Dental Associates in Little River, South Carolina
Since 1985, Coastal Cosmetic Dental Associates, PC has been providing the best dental care for patients in the Little River and North Myrtle Beach area. Dr. Van Wie's and Dr. Dowdy's experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for their patients. All our staff is dedicated to your comfort, which may consist of sedation dentistry or just a pillow and blanket with a caring smile. Our goal is to keep your teeth healthy and your smile bright. We are one of the only dental offices in the area that offers IV Sedation.
This website provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of dentistry. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Coastal Cosmetic Dental Associates's practice philosophy, dentists, our Little River office location, insurance policies and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions.
You'll find a lot of valuable information on the website about dental problems, diagnoses, and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well-being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any dental concerns you may face.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
• Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
• Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
• Exceed your expectations.
• Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
• Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Some of the services we offer include:
•IV Sedation, sedation dentistry allows patients to more easily receive multiple services in one visit
•Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
• Cosmetic Dentistry, to restore your smile and confidence
• Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
• Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
• Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
• Invisalign, to move teeth into the right position
• Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
• Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
• Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
• Teeth Whitening (including Zoom), to brighten a faded or discolored smile
• TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
• Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
• Restylane Fillers
Contact Us Today and Schedule an Appointment!
Follow Us On Social Media: